Tetronimo is an educational game
designed to teach you the names of musical notes in different clefs : Treble, Bass,
Baritone, Soprano, Mezzosoprano, Alto and Tenor clefs.
In this software, as in
Metronimo Tetris, you must move a note to the box corresponding
to their name.
The first page contains 4 sections :
The first section allows one player to get
acquainted with the game.
The second section allows 2 players to be in confrontation.
The third section allows one player to try to obtain the best score (the 1000
better scores are saved).
The fourth section gives access to the various options of the program:
- Change of the background (4 are available)
- Change of the language (English, Spanish or
- Access to the help
- Access to the Metronimo's Web site.
It is possible to configure each game :
- 6 speeds of the note
- 3 levels of difficulty
- Choice of the clefs (reading of 1 , 2 , 3, 4 , 5 ,
6 or 7 clefs)
- Possibility to activate or deactivate sound
- Possibility to choose the time of each game (from
10 seconds to 10 minutes)
Click here to download
A tetris game to learn music theory